From March 20th to 22th, 2017, ZCPPE has participated in The 17th China International Petroleum & Petrochemical Technology and Equipment Exhibition (CIPPE2017) in New China International Exhibition Center. CIPPE2017 had an attendance of 1,800 exhibitors and over 80,000 professional visitors from 65 countries and regions, including 18 national pavilions from USA, Germany, Canada, UK, France, Denmark, Italy, Russia, Korea, etc. ZCPPE’s booth (No. W1811) is located in Western Hall I, with 9 posters highlighting the project achievements on pulsation, mechanical and torsional vibration analysis of reciprocating compressor packages as per API 618 /688, vibration testing and troubleshooting, skid design and structural analysis, piping stress analysis, FEA for failure analysis and design optimization. ZCPPE’s representatives have had effective technical communications with professional visitors from different nations and regions.
Mr. Derek Kane (second right), Director – Asia in Ariel International Corporation, Mr. Andrew Robertson (second left), Manager – International Training in Ariel International Corporation, and Mr. Yongning Chen (first left), China Regional Manager in Ariel International Corporation Visited ZCPPE’s Booth, and Watched the Demonstration of Combined Time/Frequency – Domain Torsional Vibration Analysis Program and Pulsation Analysis Pre/Post – Processing Program (Based on Bentley Puls) Developed by ZCPPE by Dr. Lu (first right), Project Manager in ZCPPE.
Professional Visitors Looking at ZCPPE’s Posters
- Norway Hands Out 75 New Production Licenses in Record Breaking Round January 17, 2018
- Oil at $70 Proves Too Hot to Handle for Some European Refineries January 17, 2018
- Greece Gets Interest For New Offshore Oil And Gas Tenders: Licensing Body January 17, 2018
- Ukraine Will Buy Gas From Russia This Year - Naftogaz Chief January 17, 2018
- Kuwait Oil Minister Says So Far No Plan To Exit Oil Cuts January 17, 2018
- Croatia Says At Least Seven Firms Want INA Buyback Role January 17, 2018
- NDA to Carry Out 'Deadly' Attacks in Next Few Days January 17, 2018
- Exploration to Increase in 2018 but Investment Constraints Remain January 17, 2018
- Trump's Offshore Oil Plan Will Struggle to Lure Rigs From Guyana January 17, 2018
- India's Modi Launches $6.8Bln Refinery In Desert State Of Rajasthan January 16, 2018